Like the flowers and plants may increase the beauty and ambiance of any place so the some part of this credit definitely goes to containers, flower pots and planters too. These containers and planters are used very commonly not only to provide home to great number of plants when not planted in grounds but also are used for decorative purposes. There are containers available in different designs and styles that actually increase the beauty around the space. They are found in all sizes so you may use a large one to plant two or three different plants holding flowers of different colors and create a rainbow of colors in a small space or you can use the small ones to keep on the top of your garden tables or the your lawn chairs set table that would look great. Small pots are also used to keep in baskets so to be used as hanging plants pots at different places like patios or within homes.
1. The planters and flower pots hold a lot importance in home landscaping. They have the strength to immediately change your garden’s look to appear as an outdoor living space. Many gardeners also use these containers to plant vegetables and herbs some are kept indoors specially the herbs so the great aroma keeps revolving within the house and a handful can also be added to the food for taste. These are found in great range of sizes from few inches to so large that they are just impossible to be moved once filled with plants.
2. There should be some features available in all flower pots to support plants lie healthy. Drainage holes at the base or bottom of the planters and pots is very necessary so that water may flow easily and excessive water is also drained out so the roots are not at stake of getting rotten. There should be drainage hole made in each planter according to the size of pot. A one gallon planter should have at least 4 drainage holes so the water may flow easily. There is sometimes attached drainage trays attached too with the flower pots so the excess water flowed out of the pot can be absorbed later on by soil when needed.
3. Flower pots are made up of different material so to add décor to your home or in outdoors you may find the flower pots that match your furniture and this would make the things appear more stylish and appealing.
4. Well there is not essentiality that flower pots are those that can plant one plant many gardeners have been creative enough to think of numerous things that could be turned into planter and than they used them as like beds for growing vegetables and flowers.
5. Planters can be placed any where around to support the landscape and make it appear more appealing to the eyes of those living in the house as well as visitors. They can be used at every place on steps of stairs on railing, could be hanged from the beams in patio and t all other places. They also make your plants appear to be longer or use them to increase the vertical effect in your garden too.