On the listing of life’s best surprises one is getting a flower arrangement that rejoices an important occasion or delivers a message that you are special to someone. It doesn’t even have to be a birthday or anniversary, because fresh flower arrangements always send the right message so it can be even no occasion yet the very true feelings of your heart delivered to that special someone. There are times when we receive floral arrangements and we just love them but if we notice we find out that some petal and leaves in arrangements are already appearing wilted. Or its is sometimes even that we just loved the flowers that we got and the very next day they appear to be all ill or in fact almost dead. Not all floral arrangements are created equal. Freshly cut flowers almost always look beautiful, but it is how they are handled from the point of cutting that will have one of the greatest impacts on the quality of the final floral arrangement.
There are certain characteristics that basically define that what qualities a good floral arrangement should hold or that we should look for when getting flowers for someone. Actually when people get flowers from us and they are drooping or doesn’t appear that fresh and artistically arranged its not just, that the sender is facing loss in terms of not getting right worth of his money spent but the receiver would also think that why the sender just couldn’t act a little more careful for sending flowers. The necessary characteristics are:
1. One of the first is the freshness of the flowers, and that is determined by how the flowers are grown, cut, shipped, and stored.
2. Choice of flowers sends the appropriate message.
3. Arrangement presents artistry of florist.
4. Arrangement is creative or exclusive.
5. Artistic choice of colors used in arrangement.
6. Meets customer expectations and desires.
7. Arrangement has a fresh appearance.
8. Arrangement is prepared in a way that keeps flowers fresh as long as possible.
If the floral arrangement is prepared keeping all these factors in mind by the expert florists than that would definitely communicate perfectly the message that is to be sent by the sender to the receiver and that is the art of the florist that he should make the flowers talk to receiver.