Having floral arrangements within home just brings about a more beautiful interior effect adding more of aroma to your interiors. Flowers are great to get as gifts and to buy for oneself too from the flower shops. They just have the strength to brighten up the day and bring in the new spirit this is even being proved by researches too. Floral arrangements are no only admired by you but also by the people who come to your place. Sometimes it happens that in the floral arrangement you find your roses getting wilted earlier than the other flowers and that brings down the over all impact of floral arrangement. There are few simple tips that can help you quickly make your roses revive back to give the life again to your floral arrangement. It is just the matter of rehydrating the roses by any of the simple technique to increase the life of your flower arrangement further.
1. First of all remove the roses that have wilted from the vase.
2. Now hold each of the rose one by one and hold it under the running stream of cold water under the tap. Now keeping it there, use pruning shears to cut the stem at about one inch from the bottom keeping an angle of 45 degrees. Repeat the same process with all the roses.
3. Now take a dish pan and fill it with the warm water. Beware the water should be just mildly warm and not hot otherwise that will damage your flowers.
4. Now you will have to place all the flowers in this dish pan and making sure that they submerge completely under the water surface.
5. As your roses are completely soaked in the warm water leave them so for about 20 to 60 minutes. This process will rehydrate your roses completely from top to bottom. The only condition is that whole flower should remain soaked completely into the water.
6. Now make a new solution of water and flower food in vase and replace the older one. Stir in the flower food well in to the water to dissolve it well.
7. Now you can remove the revived roses from the dishpan and put them and other flowers back in to the vase arranging them again into the form of beautiful arrangement.
See how easy it is to revive even the wilted roses and to avoid this situation keep taking care of flowers the same way since the day one.