Wedding the grand day in any one’s life is always expected by the couple to go perfect. Flowers are an essential part of all the beauty and décor of the wedding from bridal bouquet to the centerpieces and decorations. Here is a guide for you all as to which flowers are available in what season so that you may not face any disappointment on deciding on a flower and than finding out that it’s unavailable.
Winter Wedding Flowers:
Now there is a huge range of flowers available easily in winters too due to techniques used in growing flowers and cause of import from warmer regions too.
- Ranunculus (available in white, purple, deep red, orange, yellow and pink)
- Cymbidium orchids (available in white, yellow and pale green)
- Gerberas (available in multiple colors)
- Tulips (available in multiple colors)
- Anigozanthos (available in yellow, pale pearly pink, lime green or rich dark red)
- Anemones (available in deep and rich colors of purple & red)
- Amaryllis (available in red, white and white/pink varieties)
- Nerine (available in pink and white)
Spring Wedding Flowers:
If you are getting married in spring than this is the best time as you can find the huge variety of flowers with a great choice in colors available.
- Tulips (available in yellow through to red, white, and mauve/purple)
- Daffodils (available in yellow and white)
- Lily of the Valley
Summer Wedding Flowers:
To your surprise you will get the widest range of flowers in summers as compared to any other time of year. You will get to see numerous flowers for venue arrangement as well as for bridal bouquets.
- Stock (available in white and pink)
- Delphiniums (available in blue)
- Lilies and calla lilies
- Cockscomb (available in red, yellow and pink)
Although most of the people would think that choosing season of autumn for wedding will no leave them with a good choice of flowers available but this is a misconception. Although it is a season of falling leaves but still you’ll get good flowers. Choose the color of season as theme for your wedding like vibrant oranges, dark rich reds and luxurious greens with highlights of yellow and white.
- Spider protea
- Calla lilies
- Hypericum berries
- Hydrangeas (available in blue and pink)
- Dahlias (Available in vibrant yellow to bright red)
Here is the list of flowers that are available round the year no matter in what season you get married you’ll get these flowers available.
- Tropical flowers
- Gerberas (gerbera daisies)