Strangely when we see flowers in our dreams they are sign of something even then too. Here is an interesting list of different flowers that mean different things when dreamt of.
Flowers and plants which are good signs in dreams are:
- Marigold – wealth
- Myrtle – happiness
- Oak – wealth
- Palm tree
- Pear – wealth
Flowers and Plants in dreams which denote misfortune are:
- Birch, White flowers – death
- Walnut – unfaithfulness
- Withered roses
Flowers & Plants which foretell a long life are:
Flowers and plants which foretell sickness are:
- Beans – portend evil
Flowers & Plants related to money, love, & marriage
- Roses depict success in love
- Clover signifies a happy marriage, wealth & prosperity
- Raspberry, Pomegranate, Cucumber, Currant and Box – foretell well for love affairs.
- To dream of cutting cabbage means your lover is jealous. To dream of eating cabbages augurs illness for your loved ones and money loss.
- Dreaming of cutting parsley means that you’ll eventually be crossed in love.
- Dreaming of passing through brambles indicates trouble ahead.
- If you dream of gathering nuts you should be receiving unexpected wealth.
- Dreaming of yew means the death of an old person who will leave behind considerable wealth.
- Violets or vines indicate advancement in life and prosperity
- Fresh, green grass in a dream is a good omen, but withered and decayed grass or cutting of grass signifies misfortune and sickness.
- Yellow flowers can mean love mixed with jealousy or that you will have more children to maintain than what justly belong to you.
- Garlic can mean the discovery of hidden treasures or that a domestic quarrel.
- To dream of the juniper tree is unlucky, especially if you are sick, but to dream of gathering berries in winter can mean you’ll achieve great honors.