Roses are one of the most common and desired plants to be grown by all people who like growing flowers. People like a lot to decorate their gardens with the beauty of roses in various colors and with the greatest fragrance on earth. Here are some tips for rose growers, so that they may see their rose plants flourishing and all bloomed up.
• First thing first, to make your rose plant grow well you need to have a fertile soil. So when planning to cultivate rose you need to be sure to make you soil rich, for this mix compost or other organic materials in order to provide all nutrition required by the plant to grow well.
• When you water your roses plants, keep one thing in mind that water comprehensively and let it dry don’t adopt the light and frequent watering technique. Always avoid water on leaves as this can increase the fungal disease chances. If you doubt for some water fell on leaves than you better try to water in day time so it can evaporate easily.
• Proper air circulation is really necessary for the blooms to grow well, so always consider the space available for plant to grow. There should be enough space on all sides so that plant when grows do not face problem of air circulation.
• For first year there is just a little application of fertilizers required because at this time the target is to let the plant grow to its fullest. From next year on put in fertilizer regularly in blooming season so you can get better flowering. It is important that you water your rose plant a day before fertilizing because fertilizer may cause dry roots to burn out.
• Trimming rose plants is not necessary but if you do so it is advised that you do it with great care not harming the growth of plant or from places where the leaves or buds are growing. One thing to keep in consideration is that don’t prune your plant at the end of growing season in order to leave your plant undisturbed as the climatic changes already occurring.
• Sun light is very important for proper growing of rose plants, at least six to seven hours a day so position your plant in a way that it gets the required sunlight. Keeping the plant on east side of home and under some taller thing to get shade too is better because the light it requires can be achieved in first 5 to 6 hours of the day when heat in it is not too much.
• As roses are short rooted plants so you don’t need very large spaces to plant roses at your place, all you need to consider is that just estimate how much space the plant will take once fully grown. This is to be considered because of required air circulation else rose plants don’t take much space.
Well, this is all for now, happy gifting and happy gardening of Roses….