Peonies are the beautiful flowers that are 6 to 8 inches wide and are found in red, pink or white colors. Peony are beautiful flowers to grow in gardens and equally beautiful to place indoors. You can dry these beautiful flowers up to save them for longer period of time. There is one common method to dry flowers and that is air drying while here I’ll provide you with the same to dry your peony flowers so you may secure the beautiful flowers that you got from a loved one in gift too.
2. Cut the stems about six inch long and remove all the leaves off the stalk. Take 4 to 6 flowers in bunch and tie them with a rubber band at the bottom of the stems.
3. Now hang your flowers upside down in a cool dark room. This can be a place like basement or a closet. The process of drying will take one to two weeks. You will need to loop a piece of twine in rubber band and hang it on a nail or hanger.
4. Check your flowers after a week about drying. The drying period depends on weather too as in winters because atmosphere is drier so flowers dry quickly while in summers as it’s more humid so it takes time in the drying process.
5. Now carefully remove the flowers off the hanger or nail and carefully cut the rubber band.
6. Now your dry flowers are ready to add beauty to your home for long period of time. Either put them in a vase or tie them up to form a bunch to keep over a shelf.