Here we are back again with the continuing information about the flowers in different colors and ranges.
- Deeper shades of purple flowers such as wine, plum or eggplant are a symbol of glory and power.
- Lighter shades of purple flower such as lilac, violet or mauve are linked to youth and feminine beauty.
- Daisy (Purple): Innocence, Royal beauty, love that conquers all, 5th wedding anniversary
- Rose (Purple): Everlasting love, love at first sight, style, enchantment, new love
- Hydrangea (Purple): Vanity, Boastfulness, Appreciation
- Lilac (Purple): First emotions of love, 8th Wedding anniversary
- Lily (Purple): Majesty, honor
- Calla lily (Purple): Sophistication, Charm
- Orchid (Purple): Feminity, Romance, Elegance
- Hibiscus (Purple): Majestic Splendor
- Carnation (Purple): Capriciousness, spontaneity, traditional funeral flower of France
- White flowers are often related to perfection, chastity and purity, carrying deep symbols of peace and calmness.
- White Rose Virginity, innocence
- White Lily Purity, Majesty
- Camellia You’re adorable
- White Hydrangea Friendship & Devotion
- White Gerbera Daisy Truth, innocence
- White Tulip Forgiveness
- White Daisy Freshness, modesty, simple beauty
- White Calla Lily Magnificent beauty, innocence
- White Orchid Delicate beauty
- Magnolia Flowers Nobility, perseverance, love of nature
- White Hibiscus Purity, fertilization
- White Carnation Pure & sweet love, loveliness, innocence
- Jasmine Flower Attachment, affection, sensuality
- Lily of the Valley Return of Happiness
- White Daffodil New Beginnings
- Light blue flowers are related to health, softness, tranquility and calmness.
- Dark blue flowers are associated to seriousness, power, integrity and knowledge.
- Blue Tulip Loyalty, Unity, Trust
- Blue Rose Mystery, Youth
- Blue Orchid Delicate beauty
- Blue Calla Lily Royalty, Serenity, Peace, Tranquility
- Blue Hibiscus Delicate beauty
- Blue Carnation Tranquility, peace, spirituality
- Brown flowers are more masculine, conveying a sense of warmth and stability, due to the association between brown and the earth.
- Brown Rose Friendship, warmth, stability, Thank you
- Brown Calla Lily Grandeur, dependability, mystery, magnificent beauty