Wedding is religiously and worldly a very important and auspicious occasion that is celebrated in all parts of the world on great scales to share the joy of a couple with all its loved ones for they tie the knot of togetherness and love with each other. Around the world although weddings are celebrated but different trends are being followed keeping in view the different facts and myths or stories related to weddings in that particular area or country. Well no matter in what part of world the wedding is celebrated or to whatever religion the couple belongs to the one thing that remains common is the use of flowers and their importance in making any wedding even more beautiful.
Let’s talk about some facts, ideas and trends about weddings in Canada.
- There will be an estimated 156,920 weddings in Canada during 2011.
- According to brides, grooms are more likely to delay the wedding due to cold feet (82%) than brides (18%).
- An easy Green+DIY favor idea for your summer wedding is that Basil, mint, thyme and rosemary are all great herbs that thrive in the summer months and would make a great take home item for your guests.
- The Canadian wedding season kicks off in June, and thousands of couples across the country prepare to walk up the aisle.
- The listing of the popular wedding theme colors for 2011, are gold, purple, pink, blue, green and black, white and red.
- It seems that rolled fondant cakes are becoming the norm, but one can also think of a traditional frosted cake that will be so beautiful. Just imagine a cake covered in white fondant with lovely scrolled details in black and black ribbon wrapped around the bottoms of the layers. It will definitely turn out to be classy one!
- In Canada it is estimated that 46% of couples foot the bill with their savings, 16% take out loans, 32% rely on family contributions.
- Year 2011 is predicted to be a year of contradictions as brides will demand for softer fabrics, less embellishment, more fit and more flare and all different qualities in their Bridal gown.
- For bridal gowns here’s an synopsis of what will be seen in 2011:
- asymetric ruffles
- side gathered bodices
- more interest in white
- one-shoulder trumpet shaped dresses
- fan-pleated bodices
- drop waists
- lots of floral details
- For 2011, one of the hottest wedding color trends is navy blue.
- As was true for most of 2010, bold rich hues will continue to dominate weddings in the fall and winter months of 2011 too. Purples, browns, reds, blues, oranges, hot pinks and slate will be the season’s hottest colors.
So all those who are on a go for their wedding this year in Canada; I hope this whole lot of information will help you out in some way!!!!